Are you local? Do you know a college student looking for a fun (paid) summer internship? Send them the link to this post!
We are looking for just the right person to fill this important support role. Qualifications include:
1. Must be 18 years or over, preferably a student.
2. Valid driver’s license and transportation.
3. Knowledge of Mac computers and strong aptitude to computers, software, etc.
4. Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WordPress & Instagram.
5. Be organized and have basic administrative experience.
6. Minimum of 1 year of interior design courses or equivalent experience.
7. Ability to commit 12-20 hrs/week (weekdays) for a 3-month session.
8. Be an independent, fast thinking, multi-tasker, motivated, individual with strong initiative and a desire to learn. Must have a sense of humor and a pleasant manner, especially with clients.
9. Have a great passion for design and interest in corresponding business operations.
Ok. Does this sound like YOU? Great! Here’s how to apply:
-Click the link below to download the application, along with a detailed job description, schedule, and qualifications required.
-Fill out the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 13, 2016.
-Interviews will be conducted after May 13, 2016.
We are excited to hear from you!